Become a JAG Volunteer! Share your time and talent with Nevada youth, providing guidance and support as they work towards successful futures! There are many ways to get involved with our youth. Scroll down to find out about volunteer options and to access the Volunteer Information Form.
Speaker: share your expertise with students – for example: financial literacy, resume writing, insurance basics, etc.
- Mentor: guide a student in a specific career area of interest, either in person or virtually
- Tutor: spend time in the classroom helping students in your area of expertise - for example: writing, reading, math, science, etc.
- Employability Skills: work with students to increase their employability skills – for example: resume review, mock-interviews, pre-interview research, etc.
- Job Shadowing / Internship Opportunities: Offer JAG students the opportunity to gain insight into career opportunities through a career exploration trip, job shadowing days or employment or internship positions.
- Judge / Presenter: Serve as a judge or presenter for our day-long Career Development Conference held each spring – upcoming is March 2020
- JAG Event: Bring your artistic, planning, organizational talents to upcoming JAG events
- Other: Do you have other volunteer aspirations not listed above? Let us know - we are excited to work with you!
JAG serves 12 counties with 56 programs at 43 high schools througout the state of Nevada. Leave an impression on a young life and get involved today! Complete the form below or contact Ann Wozniak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-675-8217 with specific questions.